Saturday 30 January 2016

Valentines Fairies


With Valentines Day approaching, I thought I would make some Valentines fairies, to spread a bit of love. Of course I used my favourite book, Forest Fairy Crafts (the link to the website is in 'My Favourites" on the right.

The wings are made out of hearts, and the hats are heart shapes folded in half.


 I made big fairies and little fairies...
 hearts with pockets to keep treasures in (or even a tooth for the tooth fairy)

 and I turned these little neede felted hearts into keyrings! You could attach them to your bag, a pencil case, jacket, or anything with a zip.
These fairies and keyring hearts are available for sale and you can find me at the Mt Eden Village Craft Market in Auckland each month.  https://www.facebook.com/Mt-Eden-Village-Craft-Market-338452259534044/

No comments:

Post a Comment