Monday 25 December 2017

Winter Wonderland Terrariums

I had bought these glass terrariums last year to make Christmas decorations with, but I just didn't know what to put in them. I have been on the lookout for a little plastic reindeer to go in one, but they seem to be impossible to find. I finally looked in Toyworld, and sure enough, they had plastic deer toys, perfect for my glass terrarium!
 To make the winter woodland, I began by spraying the inside of the terrarium with fake snow.
Then I put in a layer of green wool fibre (roving) and put a little white sparkly Angelina fibre over the top.
I gathered up a few natural resources, such as a gum nut, an acorn, and some moss, and put them around the inside.
Then I put the deer inside.




 

To make the arctic wonderland, I began by spraying the inside of the glass terrarium with fake snow. (This needs to be done outside - or in a ventilated area).
I spread a little bit of white wool fibre (roving) over the bottom.
I laid out a little bit of white sparkly Angelina over the wool fibre.
The arctic is now ready for the polar bear cub!

The deer and polar bear cub came from Toyworld.
The glass terrariums were bought at Look Sharp!

No comments:

Post a Comment